Cm before AF due ?

You girls are the bestest .
Hi Jodie I love Leeds very cool city . So sorry about your losses:hugs:
Sarah , I know your right . Last month when I was still in my " it'll happen mode " The time went faster and I certainly wasn't ss. :thumbup:
Mcwooly your so right too , I've never been busier or had more than enough distractions . Yet the time is dragging go figure :shrug:
I truly think this is to do with 'timing' this cycle , as In we've tried to get it right ? Well see . Good luck girls :flower:

U girls are just so funny,I hope to god u all get your bfp's as u all truly deserve it ,good luck :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes you crack me up girls, I'm am definitely on the no SS from this month on as I had loads last month and a BFN so now it's the whatever wagon and the time has gone quite quickly! Anyway, hope you get your BFP soon Bubba, have you snuck in a cheeky early test yet ;) go on, you can tell us!

:dust:

Yup I did , I then read that the test ( I'm in se Asia ) is only for day after af and was a neg.
Really hoping my "fall off your broomstick" vibes work I'm sending loud and clear for you butterfly :flower:

I read online somewhere that cm at the end of the luteal phase is related to an increase in estrogen and drop in progesterone. This shift in hormones is also linked to a thermal drop in temperature indicating that AF is soon to drop by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->