cm changes, please please give advice!

P

princess444

hello, maybe tmi but i need advice lol, ive read about cm changes in your cycle, ive finished the pill and now half way through waitin for my first af, or thereabouts, today i had thick, sticky like creamy stuff coming out ( sorry!) what does that mean in cm changes, ovulation? period comin? im confused , any advice woukd be great! :wacko:

Hi princess, creamy cm can occur at any point in your cycle but more usually just before or after ovulation for me. What you want to look out for is EWCM (egg white cm) which is clear, stretchy and is the signal that you are fertile and most likely ovulating. As you are halfway through your cycle I would say that ewcm should follow your creamy cm. Hope that helps and GL!

Princess. With myself I get creamy CM before and after ovulation. When I went off the pill i got my first period 2 weeks later - on my wedding day! That plan backfired! Oh well. But immediatley after that period I started using home ovulation tests as I had no idea what a normal cycle would be for me, and I am glad I did. I never would imagine how varied they would be! I have only had 2 cycles...and currently 7 DPO with my second cycle and I still have creamy, thick white CM. Hope this helps

CM changes alll throughout your cycle. You usually get EWCM or watery cm during your fertile period.. but can also get it a week before you ovulate, and a week after. You can get creamy CM at any time (usually not around ovulation though) xx

Have a look at Amanda Bears website. Has good info on CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->