CM confusion??

Jenn2722

Reaction score
Soo.. I have been checking my cervix and it is soft, high, open, wet, started this afternoon... But I have no CM... Aren't you supposed to have CM to be ovulatin?? I'm soo confused! Fiance and I are gonna BD every other day starting tonight, just in case I am O...

i dont think every woman has a lot of CM. Its just really good to have CM bc it makes it easier for the sperm to swim through. Thats why they make certain lubricants that are meant to mimic fertile CM (like preseed). Your CP sounds like its what it should be to be Oing. GL :)

Ohhh.. That is no good! Walmart in my town doesn't have preseed or any place else for that fact! Whatever, kind of mucus I have it is very thin and clear.. Wish I made more of that cm... But glad I'm ovulating! I'm sure since my cycle is 72 days, I ovulate late! I hope...

ive seen it in walgreens and target...im assuming youve checked there? theres another one too but i cant think of what its called. thin and clear is good if it stretches. below is a link another lady on here posted that has pics of different CM and i found it VERY helpful.

https://www.likeamustardseed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Like-a-Mustard-Seed4.jpg

ive seen it in walgreens and target...im assuming youve checked there? theres another one too but i cant think of what its called. thin and clear is good if it stretches. below is a link another lady on here posted that has pics of different CM and i found it VERY helpful.

https://www.likeamustardseed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Like-a-Mustard-Seed4.jpg

That is the thing, there isn't enough to see if it stretches! I check my cp & it feels really wet, but nothing comes out on my finger! It's just really glassy! Soo confused!

Really wet or "watery" mucus is fertile too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->