• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CM confusion?

EmmaRhiannon

Reaction score
TMI! Sorry!

But, I know when charting your ovulation you're meant to put in your period dates etc.

But also, you're meant to say what your CM is like.

But, it sounds stupid, but I had no idea it had anything to do with Ovulation so I have no idea what I'm looking for etc.

Has anyone got any advice/info?

Sorry to sound dumb ... :blush:

haha dont worry i dont no much either, all i no is when you ovulate your cm gets very watery like n clear, like wen u wipe you stil dont feel dry (tmi haha) n then it starts to turn elasticy, thats how i can tell ive jus ovulated, hope that helps xx

Have you tried using an ovulation kit to track when you ovulate? I noticed about a week after AF has gone, I start to produce a lot of cervical mucus (egg white consistency). During this time, you are supposed to be intimate with your partner because this is when you are most fertile. The ovulation kit usually says positive right after the cervical mucus starts... I guess it's so the sperm can live inside of you and wait for the egg to drop. :)

I am still trying... Hopefully this month! haha

So, according to this, I'm ovulating or have just ovulated.

My last period start date was 9th May (I think?) but it might have been later, Never really thought to keep track of them till now, lol

But surely that means I should be due on soon.

Oh i don't have a clue :blush:

I'm gonna write down when I come on this month and then take it from there I think, lol

We're not ready this month anyway, need to find a sperm donor first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"