CM Consistency

txrangersfan

Reaction score
Well I never noticed any cm externally so I checked internally and yep, I've got some. I was worried my body wasn't producing any. It is slightly creamy in color, but not too creamy in color, and stretches more than an inch without breaking. Is that ewcm? Thanks!!

I don't know if that's what it is or not. I'm somewhat new to this myself, but I know what it's like to post and have nobody answer you. I'm on CD 54, with several negative tests, so I'm watching for ovulation signs. As of right now, I'm not noticing any cm either, but not sure I want to go "searching" for any internally. I actually think I might have had ewcm last week, because I noticed it when I wiped. This coincidentally was around the time I was going crazy wondering if I was pregnant and made DH work on overtime! Hopefully someone can answer your question.

Thanks for your response! I'm sorry your cycle is throwing you for a loop. How long are your cycles normally?

Dang!! Are you under any abnormal amounts of stress or have you been sick?

Well my stress has def increased, but I wasn't stressed until after I missed my last period. Perhaps the stress I'm having now is holding off ovulation?

That sounds like EWCM to me. The key part is for it to be stretchy between fingers and not break!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->