CM in the morning only...oh and flat temps

the_rhodora

Reaction score
I'm on cycle day 16 now and waiting for ovulation. I have been only getting fertile CM (EW and watery) in the morning when I first woke up...then barely nothing for the rest of the day. Does anyone have similar experience? What does this mean?

Also, if you look at my bbt in my sig, I have been having the same temp for the past five days....isn't this just weird? There is nothing wrong with my thermometer I'm sure, in fact I've used two other ones to double check. I have not had anything like this at all. I usually have quite erratic temps before O.

Any input would be appreciated Thanks!

I'm on cycle day 16 now and waiting for ovulation. I have been only getting fertile CM (EW and watery) in the morning when I first woke up...then barely nothing for the rest of the day. Does anyone have similar experience? What does this mean?

Also, if you look at my bbt in my sig, I have been having the same temp for the past five days....isn't this just weird? There is nothing wrong with my thermometer I'm sure, in fact I've used two other ones to double check. I have not had anything like this at all. I usually have quite erratic temps before O.

Any input would be appreciated Thanks!

I can't speak to the CM being only in the morning, but I've had flat temps a few times. Not sure why, it just happens every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->