CM Interpretation, Implantation/Residual or AF?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies
So yesterday I had tiny tiny bits of light tan CM only like 4 times when I wiped and havent had anything today until just now. Slight cramping and just went potty and had a nickel sized CM gooey/slimy brown with a slight slight bit of red which was more watery (sorry to be soo graphic but usually at period start its more of a sticky brown than slimy). Anyone else had CM like this and is it normal to expect this if you are preggie but right around the time your period should start? Crossing my fingers this is just an implantation thing which I heard usually happens about 4 days after actual implantation or just residual or my mucus plug being formed? Please give me your thoughts or experiences!!

**Ovulation was about 10th of April and bad cramps one night about 4 days ago**
**Other symptoms are low backaches, breasts and nipples bigger, tender and sometimes itchy, blue veins across breasts, fatigue, frequent urination, and random mild headaches and cramps**

Hi MrsJerome,

I'm experiencing the same as you at the mo. Confusing isn't it?
I ov'd same day as you and was either due af today or tomorrow. Usually I have anything between 1 and 4 days of pink, brown or red spotting before af but all I've had is some slimey almost yellowy/orange colour cm today a couple of times. I've had af type cramps all day so keep expecting her to have arrived everytime I go to the loo, but nothing so far :shrug:

I've had quite a few symptoms different to my normal 2ww ones including painful (.)(.) which are normally just a bit sore.

Have you tested at all yet? I tested today and got a bfn :nope:

Hopefully the guessing will be over soon for the both of us :thumbup:
:dust::dust::dust:
:af::af::af::af::af:

I had tested a few days ago and got a faint faint faint faint positive but Im beginning to think it was just an evap but I hope I still might be preggie since no more stuff other than that one bit today. I will definitely update here on Tuesday so check back!! Good luck to you too!!

Hey Mrs Jerome and Cookie dough I also O'd around the 10th! I am terrified that AF will arrive! I keep feeling 'wet' gross I know but I keep having discharge, none of it is pink/brown/red but I am afraid to go to the bathroom and see AF :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->