CM - is it the same every month?

Leafy

Reaction score
Does your cm always stay the same amount each cycle? Sometimes i feel like there's hardly anything there at all. Iv'e been reading this can cause problems?? Ie; anovulatory cycles - which is a concern of mine [some cycles going 45 days]
So yeah i was just wondering if you get the same each cycle or sometimes dont have as much but still have a regular cycle? Thanks for any insight!! :flower:

I dont think its suppose to be the exact same ammounts every month. Some women notice it some months and then dont other months. If your concerned try drinking some grapefruit juice to increase you EWCM. Youre suppose to start drinking at least 8oz a day from the time you start bleeing until you know you have ovulated. It works for a lot of women. I personally would drink 8oz 3x a day to make sure. Its good for you anyways so.

thanks, didnt know that about grapefruit juice! will look into it xx

My last 3 cycles have been pretty regular (compared to several irregular cycles before those) and even then I've found the amount of CM I get varies quite a lot. Rarely I'll get a decent amount of EWCM, but usually it's just a bit, for the last 2 cycles it's been hardly anything. I also find that the creamy post-ov CM I get can vary in quantity quite a lot too.
So for me, no it's not the same amount each month, it does follow the same pattern though ie none, creamy, ew, none, creamy, AF.

I had one anovulatory cycle (that I know of) and that was very strange in terms of CM, I had lots of EWCM on and off throughout the cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->