Cm/ov/tmi

crazy84

Mommy to 3
Reaction score
Cm/ov/tmi questions

Ok ladies what is going on?! On cd 11&12 I had massive amount of ewcm... It was clear and super stretchy..basically falling out when I went to the restroom...tmi..sorry.... Then cd 13 I had ov type cramps...early today cd 14 I had tons of creamy cm.... Now I have wet looking but creamy cm.... And my back is achy..some sharp pains in breasts.. Do you think I ovulated??maybe about too??? My cervix is medium too low and firm... I can't tell if it is open or closed... Just because I really have no idea!

by your cm it sounds like you have ovulated hun. do u temp or use opk's?

Sounds like ovulation has occurred, the ewcm sounds very positive. Are you temping or using opks? I haven't tried temping yet but using opks and I found when I got loads of ewcm I got a positive opk the same day.

Hey ladies!! Thank you so much for your replies! I had decided not to try this month..but then we bd on one of the days with ewcm so I changed my mind and decided to obsess! I didn't use opks or temp this month. I have a thermometer...but I am horrible about remembering to do anything without coffee first. Lol so I haven't used it yet! Today my cm is real creamy... I did notice last month before af it was like that... there is just a bit more right now... guess we will wait and see.

It's weird because this is the first month I had tons of ewcm.....normally I don't get that and my boobs kill me after O......but this month they don't hurt at all and I got the ewcm..... Maybe I haven't been oing and this month I finally did or the other way around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->