CM query?

CKJ

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm not at the point of charting my CM but I am curious about how 'cyclical' it is as it's another step to knowing my body better! Now iv had my first AF I know that I had quite thick watery CM a week before I ovulated.

IF my cycle is back to being nearer 28days again I would b a week b4 ovulating and once again I have the same CM. BUT I also have a bladder infection so that might affect it.

I know everyone is diff but do u think it's a coincidence or a possible sign Ov is a week or so away? Sorry if that's a really dumb question but I've never really considered any of this b4!

X

Yes, I believe it is.. I get a lot more cm myself right before O.. totally normal. Are you using OPK's?

I think that's what's confused me as the CM was v noticeable, then a whole week later I got what I thought were AF cramps and turned out to b ov cramps as AF showed 2 weeks after that. And I know ppl say to look out for it right b4 Ov rather than a week b4...hmm! But yes am using opks this whole month so I'll *hopefully* b able to track it all this month!
Thanks!
Xx

It's confusing, I know.. I got a + opk AFTER the CM dried up.. I don't get it! but I had it the days leading up to it!

I think that's what's confused me as the CM was v noticeable, then a whole week later I got what I thought were AF cramps and turned out to b ov cramps as AF showed 2 weeks after that. And I know ppl say to look out for it right b4 Ov rather than a week b4...hmm! But yes am using opks this whole month so I'll *hopefully* b able to track it all this month!
Thanks!
Xx

Thanks!
Xx

Sorry for the repetition Internet going crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->