cm question (sorry if tmi!!!)-oh the dilema!!!!!!

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
I've been looking at my cm and its all strange.. i'm cd15 today.. last cycle when got pg ov'd around 16-18 think but not sure.. then had mc and this is first cycle after af after mc....

Started doing opks at day 7 and got what looked like a clear positive which kinda took me by surprise... been monitoring cm since.. i had a lots of what was like ewcm +++++ but was mixed with a bit of red bleeding day 6 and then brown mixed in with it day 7 and 9 and 10.. been bding like rabbits since end of lmp day 5 to day 12..he needed the last two nights off damn it!!! bad timing but trying not to put too much pressure on him....

but today...a massive blob of really funny cm about the size of a piece of broad bean...slightly brownish and really stringy but not classic ewcm.. didnt bd last night or night before so its not spermies i dont think!!!!! cervix today so high up and really really soft....

what the hell is going on???????? am i post ov or was day 7 a red herring????? and what the hell is all the other stuff today??? and why the spotting and -ve opks if the spotting is associated with ov??? or is ov yet to come do you think????

you know what i reckon its all anovulatory cycle this month folks but still trying to stay positive... any advice gladly recieved!!!!!!

I don't have any advice hu but wanted to give you a great big :hug: :hug:

thanks chris- i'm going a bit frantic!!!!!!!!

hey!! The same thing happened to me last week.... but mine was almost a brownish peachy pink color... something ive never seen before and it was only for a few wipes... maybe implantation bleeding? hahah yea right a girl can wish! Af is due on monday or tuesday so we will see!!!ill let you knoe!

im not sure either but didnt want to read and run here is a big :hugs: and baby :dust: hope u found out soon xx

Umm...i think I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Was it like a glob of mucous? Almost like what you'd expect a mucous plug to be like? I always seem to get mine a day or two before I ovulate. So, maybe you're about to ovulate. Are you still using OPKs?

hey hun sorry cant be of any help....but didnt wana read n run.
hope you get some answers:hug:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

as long as you are bding every few days i wouldn't worry hun! good luck! x

Hiya

I get this when I ovulate, I'm quite irregular but do tend to start my period 2 weeks after this happens so I'm assuming that's what it is! Having said that I had it three weeks ago but nothing since and getting BFN's. Good luck!

Gemma x

thanks girls.... am trying to stay positive as much as i can.. i'm cd 16 today so been looking for signs that something is happening.. all opks -ve so far and will check cm later as bd'd last night....

god i sooooooooooooooo hope i will ovulate as i'm terrified it wont happen this month......anythign after that is so out of my hands but it woudl be nice to know i'd ovulated or had signs i might ovulate otherwise i'd feel very low up to af starting but with ov i'd have some idea that it potentially could happen...... feeling super super emotional last few days and had such a bad temper yesterday and today poor hubby doesnt know whats hit him!!! Was a bit tricky with the bd as i'd been so grumpy i dont think there was much there to turn him on as i've been such a monster over the past few days....but we managed!!

so nice to know others out there have these wierd little signs too- makes me feel a bit more normal!!!!! bfp's all round this month please mr storky!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->