CM Question

poppy666

My family Complete x
Reaction score
For the ladies who also check their CM monthly im really confused because mine has been either creamy white & watery today or clear stretchy which your only ment to get on your most fertile days right. Is or has anyone else had this and gone on to have a positive test??

If it helps my cycle is 28 days and my af was ment to be today or tomorrow x

CM can happen at any time of your cycle, but certainly the kind you describe is usually right before, during and right after ovulation. It can also occur when you are pregnant, but cm isn't the best indicator of pregnancy. That being said, it could mean that you are pregnant, especially if AF hasn't arrived yet. Sounds like you might need to take a test. Good luck!

Thanks Heart Tree, do you think its possible to ovulate a day or two before af then?? If so ive ov really late this month because my af was due either yesterday or today and the cm was like that yesterday x

You probably wouldn't ovulate a day or two before AF. Your body wouldn't have enough time to produce progesterone if that were the case. However, you might be having an extra long cycle. There is a woman on this board who ended up having this kind of CM on day 38 of her cycle. She ended up getting AF 2 weeks after that which means she ovulated on day 38. Usually her cycle is half that length!

I have read that some women get this kind of CM right before AF. It doesn't mean that they ovulated then, it just means their body produces more CM than usual.

Hard to say. Time will tell. I just realized you had a baby in March. Congrats! Are you trying to get pregnant again? I haven't had a baby, but maybe that is messing with your cycle.

Afternoon heart tree.... yes trying for one more, but im getting older now so what will be will be, my af has got back to normal over last 3mths now which is great, no sign of af as yet but had the usual mild cramps this morning etc so probably be a few days late which ive had before, i wouldnt test till im on day 31 because thats the latest ive ever been on a 28 day cycle x

Good luck sweetie and really hope you have a BFP soon xx

EWish cm is a sign of increased estrogen and some people notice it before AF as progesterone levels fall and estrogen rises. Also increased cm in general after O can be a bfp sign.

EWish cm is a sign of increased estrogen and some people notice it before AF as progesterone levels fall and estrogen rises. Also increased cm in general after O can be a bfp sign.

Thanks for that Cedarwood, but 2 days late n my af arrived this afternoon :( body playing games with me lol, so buying a CBFM and trying that :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->