CM Question

Shelley71

Reaction score
Ok, now that I know what the consistency of the CM should be, my next question is how much CM should there be?

Am I supposed to be dripping (for lack of a better word) or should it just be a little here and there? You would think at 40 years old, I would know this stuff. I guess since it has never occurred to me to have a child until now, maybe that won't make me look so stupid. :wacko:

Ok, now that I know what the consistency of the CM should be, my next question is how much CM should there be?

Am I supposed to be dripping (for lack of a better word) or should it just be a little here and there? You would think at 40 years old, I would know this stuff. I guess since it has never occurred to me to have a child until now, maybe that won't make me look so stupid. :wacko:

I believe its different for everyone, personally I get a noticable amount but not tons! :flower:

Hi Shelley - you're not alone!! I've got it but am now feeling a bit paranoid about how much I should/shouldn't have, at what time and more importantly ladies, why is is so important??:shrug: Any help for us lacking on info in the CM department would be fab!! Thank you:flower:xXx

Good question Shelley, I have been thinking the same myself.Would be good to hear from ladies that have more experience with this issue.
:hugs:

Hi Shelley - you're not alone!! I've got it but am now feeling a bit paranoid about how much I should/shouldn't have, at what time and more importantly ladies, why is is so important??:shrug: Any help for us lacking on info in the CM department would be fab!! Thank you:flower:xXx

Ditto Jax41.
:hugs:

I think the consistency is the important bit to help the sperm get to their destination.
As to how much you need as said everyone is different. I wouldnt have thought anyone would have absolutely none ( correct me if im wrong there ) but have heard on here of supplements many have tried to increase their CM etc :)

Well, this past week, I had a couple of instances, during the day, of some "discharge" but it was small amounts. So, I'm just not sure if it's discharge, or CM or if they are considered the same thing.

I understand the OPKs and temping, but this CM stuff has me stumped!

In the days surrounding ovulation you should get an increase of whats called egg white cervical fluid and thats what it looks like it should stretch quite far (yuk) it makes it easy for sperm to swim in. I get it from straight after period until around day 15 but it increases in amount and day there is most u should ovulate. Then it turns into creamy white like lotion until af arrives. Im sure there are variations to this as i end up obsessed looking for signs. Saying all that i didnt used to get this ewcm when ttc #1 and still got pregnant 2 wks after stopping taking pill. Eveningprim is meant to make more if u take it in first 2 weeks of cycle or drink grapefruit juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->