CM smells like blood/metal/iron

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies, any of you experience CM with a blood scent in early pregnancy? If so, how many weeks?

i have smelled blood strongly before, even before wiping. i was dripping blood silently. it was due to a fissure in my tissue and the blood never clotted ofcourse, it was just like water but i could smell it without even undressing. i was fine the fissure was not anywhere near the baby. it healed on its own in about 5 days... a week id say. bu thats the only time i smelled blood horribly.

Thank you for your response. I have never heard of that before, good to know.

I did before I got my bfp but not since. My urine just smells really strong and icky now lol but I hear that it's totally normal to smell like blood down there as there is an increased amount of blood flow down there, our noses are super sensitive and spotting can occur. SO I wouldn't worry bout it :)

A little TMI but my BM smelt of metal (not that I got my nose in it, just normal aroma haha) before I got my BFP.

Just your iron levels being quite on point maybe higher.

Pregnancy hormones do heighten smell as well! I notice everything now, even my LO's poo made me gag viciously this morning :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->