CM vs OPK timing

TWO2TANGO

Reaction score
So we are on cycle 2 of TTC#1.

Both last month and this month I got a large amount of the EWCM but it was both 2 days before my ovulation sticks predicted Ovulation.
Cd10-EWCM
CD11-EWCM
CD13-LH SURGE
CD14 is when I guess I ovulation as the surge dropped.

Is this normal? I thought the EWCM was ovulation but there is no surge on the tests when I do have EWCM. I have a 27-28 day cycle.

How do we time intercourse like this?

I usually have fertile cm days before o and o day usually it goes away after o so we baby dance usualy way before cm to cover our bases it has worked for us . Another thing that helps is laying in bed for 30 minutes after so the sperm have time to get thru the cervix and not fall out when you use the restroom :)

Same here. I've always had EWCM before ovulation. Usually it indicates you're in your fertile period. When it ends usually it means its O day or you've just O it depends on people. But having it BEFORE is normal some people have a 4-5 days fertile period, so they have 5 days of EWCM. Its optimal mucus for the sperm to move around and live.

I like to use a combination of OPK, BBT and CM to predict because you never know!

Maybe your O was CD 13 the day after the EWCM? Because some LH surge are only a few hours and usually means O is 12 to 24 hours away ish. BUT if you caught the end of the surge might be closer so it would still make sense!

Good luck with TTC! :hugs:

I have ewcm right before and during O. This time we dtd the night I got my first peak. We will see if it worked

Well, I guess we timed it right because I got my BFP!

So we DTD cd 9, 11,13,14,15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->