• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cm?

jenny873

Reaction score
helloo, when you say ewcm what does that mean, does it mean egg white? hope it does ha or ill look like a right divy, anyway i posted a topic saying i had like a green tinged cm but it happened again today lots of it again, and i looked closer and its like creamy colour, but the same texture as egg white before its cooked quite thick. what does this mean anybody? thanks

EWCM means Egg Whites, yes.

If you have green CM I would get it checked out as thats not normal - it might be a yeast infection or BV.

You would get EWCM around ovulation and some women get a small amount after OV as the body still produces a small amount of estrogen at this time which causes EWCM.

EWCM means Egg Whites, yes.

If you have green CM I would get it checked out as thats not normal - it might be a yeast infection or BV.

You would get EWCM around ovulation and some women get a small amount after OV as the body still produces a small amount of estrogen at this time which causes EWCM.

oo ok thanks, so i might have ovulated, so if me and oh didnt do anything yesterday chances are i wont have been 'caught' this month? im new to the ttc thing im confused by the whole chart thing x

It depends on which day you ovulated, how many days are you into your cycle, ie how many days from the first day of your last period are you? If its around Day 14-16 then thats when ovulation occurs in most women. If you didn't do the deed in the few days leading up to and including the day of ovulation then your chances of catching this month are incredibly slim.

You are considered fertile in the 4-5 days leading up to OV and on the day of OV - this is because sperm can live in you for up to five days.

Hope that helps.

I meant to say, if you got EWCM yesterday then I would get your OH straight up those stairs lol, as EWCM appears right before OV. I tend to go dry on the day of OV so if you still have it, its not too late this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->