co-op ready meal

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by weestar21, May 9, 2007.

1. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

has anyone tried the co-op italian spag bol micro diner?
    i love them so i buy them alot :blush: for a quick snack if OH is working late or whatever. I bought 6 the other day cos they wre on special and they are really tastey, so tonight i poped one in for me cos i wasnt that hungry but fet sick cos i hadnt had anything to eat most of the day.

Cooked it all and opend the spaghetti thing to put on the plate and splat, a plate of water with swimming spaghetti, put me off right away.

OH then made one and the same thing happend :wacko: so i re read the cooking instructions and attempted to make another and the same again :hissy:

i have tried to cook all 6 of them and everyone is full of water :dohh: no where on the box says drain the bag before serving so ima bit pissed off :blush: ive never had this problem before so ive emailed their customer service and complained :blush: just incase its a dodgey batch or something call me stupid if u like but im just peed off cos ive bought these loads of times and love them but im put off now and gutted :cry: so hopefully they will email me back with an appology :lol:

2. 2nd.Time.Daddy

2nd.Time.Daddy Well-Known Member

3. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

an apology?!!! id want at least my money back!!!

4. weestar21

well hopefully they will do that anyway :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

too right I'd want my money back too! It souldnt have done that, maybe they had been frozen or something ? mmm or are they frozen anyway ?

6. weestar21

they are frozen anyway lauz so it wasnt as if i had bought the chilled ones and cooked them as a chilled one wich takes less time

but still nothing back from them yet :lol:

7. bexxie

bexxie Well-Known Member

Ring them up you should at least get some money as a sorry,I do it with anything I have problems with and always get something

Bex

8. weestar21

will give them till monday to email me back if not i will be ringing them first thing :muaha:

9. Imi

Imi .

Ewwww hope you get answer back soon!!

xxx