co-op ready meal

weestar21

Reaction score
has anyone tried the co-op italian spag bol micro diner?
i love them so i buy them alot :blush: for a quick snack if OH is working late or whatever. I bought 6 the other day cos they wre on special and they are really tastey, so tonight i poped one in for me cos i wasnt that hungry but fet sick cos i hadnt had anything to eat most of the day.

Cooked it all and opend the spaghetti thing to put on the plate and splat, a plate of water with swimming spaghetti, put me off right away.

OH then made one and the same thing happend :wacko: so i re read the cooking instructions and attempted to make another and the same again :hissy:

i have tried to cook all 6 of them and everyone is full of water :dohh: no where on the box says drain the bag before serving so ima bit pissed off :blush: ive never had this problem before so ive emailed their customer service and complained :blush: just incase its a dodgey batch or something call me stupid if u like but im just peed off cos ive bought these loads of times and love them but im put off now and gutted :cry: so hopefully they will email me back with an appology :lol:

an apology?!!! id want at least my money back!!!

too right I'd want my money back too! It souldnt have done that, maybe they had been frozen or something ? mmm or are they frozen anyway ?

they are frozen anyway lauz so it wasnt as if i had bought the chilled ones and cooked them as a chilled one wich takes less time

but still nothing back from them yet :lol:

Ring them up you should at least get some money as a sorry,I do it with anything I have problems with and always get something

Bex

will give them till monday to email me back if not i will be ringing them first thing :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->