Co sleeper recommendations

xxmyheartxx

momma of 6
Reaction score
I'm after recommendations for a co sleeper crib, never used one before but I'm wanting one this time x

We got a cot from IKEA that converts to a cot bed when you take one side off, and then just took the side off, adjusted the mattress height to be flush with our mattress, and attached it to our bed. They are designed to be stable and bear weight with only three sides (as they convert into the day bed type cot bed) so was perfectly safe that way. We just pushed the cot up against the wall to secure it, but some people do actually rachet the beds together below the mattresses. I think it's much better value than the co sleeper cots as it's much more affordable, plus you use a standard cot mattress so it will last a long time. We used ours for a year. I know friends who had a co sleeper type cot and their lo's outgrew them around 4 months.

We're using a snuzpod this time and I love it. Will be so sad when he outgrows it!

We also have a Snuzpod & I've been v pleased with it. It looks smart & does everything you need a cosleeper to do! It's quite a bit smaller than say the Chicco Next To Me, so if you think you might have a big baby, might not be ideal! But probably better if you have a small room! We've borrowed the Next To Me when visiting family & it's very portable, so could be a good shout if you think you'll need a travel cot.. the Snuz is solid wood and wouldn't be easy to travel with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->