co-sleepers... some questions

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
i suppose im just been abit nosey really but also summer did used to sleep with us sometimes but just got a few questions:

where does your LO nap in the day?
If they go to bed before you do you put them in their cot and then when they wake up bring them into bed with you (this is what we did) or do they go straight into your bed?
At what age do you plan to get them to sleep in their cot?

Colton naps in our bed for his first nap (because I usually nap too) 2nd nap is in his crib.
We usually all go to bed around 10, but if he goes off early, he goes straight to ours usually.
And I want to move him before he is one year old.

Skyler naps and sleeps at night in our bed.
He goes to bed at 6:30pm and we go about 10pm.
I am planning to move him to his crib when he is 10months old.

Jasper sleeps in his cot during the day and then his night sleep I usually put him down in his cot to start with (or his bassinet in our room... but he's starting to outgrow it :cry: ) and then he comes to bed with me after his first night feed.

I dont really have an exact plan on when to keep him in his own bcot, I never planned to co-sleep!

I guess when he's sleeping through he can sleep in his own cot all night.

Hehe! I also was not planning on co-sleeping but with pure exhaustion and breastfeeding it was the most sensible option. I'm happy about it now. We have such a wonderful bond.

summer slept with me last night, her daddy is away at the mo and she would not settle and kept waking so she just came into bed with me, i never planned on it and wouldnt exactly say i do co-sleep but if she is not happy in her cot she does sometimes come into bed with us, mainly in the morning tho!

Faith sleeps in her crib and in our bed we just go with the flow. during the day she sleeps in her sling if im out and about, we sleep together in our bed or she sleeps in her chair... so where ever she falls asleep really lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->