co-sleeping advice please!

daisydoo

Mummy to Oliver & Amelia
Reaction score
Hi everyone! didnt even know this section of bnb existed doh!:dohh: i wonder if anyone can offer advise on co-sleeping and im sorry if this has been asked before xx

my LO is 17 weeks and settles in his own cot just fine which is in our room however at the moment, he keeps rolling onto his side and his face is not to the side it's in the matress :cry:. now luckily we have a sensor monitor which gives me some comfort but the last few nights i have been bringing him into our bed where he seems happy to sleep on his back. ive been looking into buying a baby bed rail for our kingsize bed so he can sleep one side of me cos im terrified dh will roll on him in the night. can anyone recommend one?

hope someone can help, thank you :flower:

I don't have a rail but Another Squish and FemmeEnceinte have rails so maybe they can help but I'd think any normal bedguard would be OK as long as it's mesh x

You might not have room but we use her crib bars right tight against the mattress next to the bed!

OH thinks its stupid having a 'perfectly good crib' right there touching our mattress and yet having her sleep in our bed...but I wouldnt have it any other way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->