Co-sleeping advice please

gorgeousmumof

Reaction score
I know theres a guide etc so I apologise. But I can only sleep if the duvet is up to my neck.. cos Im weird lol.

Anyway baby sleeps next to me.. and on the side hes on I will fold the duvet down so its only on his legs or not at all.

Anyway in sleep deprived moments i have woken and its been covering his bottom half. Once up to his arms.

My problem is.. I cant sleep if I use a blanket as suggested in the guide.. but to use my duvet some of it will cover him. Its never ever been on his face, but is this really unsafe?

Am I better just putting him in his moses basket? I am that half asleep when I feed him I can barely function atm from colic and a toddler.

I normally swaddle him in his own blanket and lie him on one half of the bed, whilst I sleep in the other half.

Obv once he is mobile I am going to be a bit stuck?

Never used one but maybe one of these would help you? You could then put it on top of the duvet with baby in it.

https://www.babymooch.co.uk/items/summer-infant/snuggle-nest/?gclid=CLa-uM21maQCFd_-2AodqVuXFA

Otherwise, are you short enough to be able to sleep further down the bed and place LO further up? Having two single duvets on a bed is good as well, rather than sharing a double with OH. It's then easier to wrap the end closest to LO underneath your body to stop it riding up too far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->