• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

co sleeping / bed sharing toddler and new born

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
hi everyone dh, ds and myself sleep in the same room as we have a one bed flat. we have a king size next to a single (ds bed and he comes into our whenever he needs)

I'm due in november and i'm not comfortable having the new baby and toddler in the same bed. (convinced ds will lay on the new baby! I think this is just my neurosis) So i'm thinking about buying the Next2me or side car the babies cot.

How did you manage this situation? did you fine that the toddler was uninterested in the babies sleeping space. Tips, ideas and experiences please. Thanks

I am planning to cosleep with a newborn and a toddler, we all sleep (me, DS and DH) in the same queen bed right now. We are upgrading to a king before the new baby. I just plan to keep DS between me and DH, and newborn between me and the wall.

I have Leo (baby) by the edge and Violet (toddler) between myself and my husband. Our bed is just a mattress on the floor, so no fall hazards as Leo learns to roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->