Coca Cola / Pepsi addicts :)

Angel806

Reaction score
I thought I'd make this one up because It's my daily life. Without it I malfunction, lol.

I don't drink tea or coffee but I do drink coca cola / pepsi, what ever I can get my hands on.

Of course it's definitely not healthy, but I believe I have cfs / M.e / Fibro and it is the only way I function, unfortunately.

So join my thread if you too are an addict :)

I do love pepsi... I can't help it, it's my guilty pleasure!

Pepsi Max addict here! I am currently trying to wean myself off it but this just means I can't function and switch to too much coffee instead :wacko:
xx

Ahhh this is my kinda thread- I am a pepsi addict and a coca cola addict- any other form of coke just doesnt cut it and will only drink it as a last resort. Me and OH were seriously thinking of buying the kit that pubs have but then found out they were just too expensive hahah.

I am a coca-cola addict through and through. Before getting pregnant I would typically drink 6-8 20oz bottles/day. Oh I do miss them now. I now treat myself to having one 12oz can/week. And I look forward to that one a week. I have never been a tea or coffee drinker either I just like my coke. I always joke with people when they would see me with one in the morning and say it's my coffee.

I can only drink Pepsi max. What the hell do they put in it that means you can't stand any other cola drink??!!

It is best served flat...

Why don't they sell flat/still Pepsi? I'd definately buy it!

I am a diet coke addict. I have about 30 cans in the fridge at the moment - I get a bit panicky if I have less then 6 in there and work out how much I can have a day before I get to the shops again. Not good really.

I usually drink diet caffeine free Pepsi but the store had a sale and none were left, so I have caffeine free coca-cola at the moment. Not too bad, but prefer Pepsi!

Ahhh this thread was made for me!!!
My name is tina and I'm a diet coke addict:blush::blush::blush:!!!!!!!
Can't remember a time I didn't drink diet coke. That moment you look in the fridge thinking you have one can left and it's not there..the panic starts!! Is it too late at night to nip out????...is it early enough I can go without brushing my hair and risking someone seeing me in scruffs?!?
Or that moment when you think you have none left but it's just peeking right at the back behind the yoghurts and ham!!!
Thankfully I went off it a bit through preg, had a thing for cordial which incidently I found my favourite one at the end of it was full of aspartame anyway so may as well have been drinking coke!

I soo belong in here!
I have always been a full fat coke addict. Loads everyday. I dont drink tea or coffee. Coke. Coke. Coke. Id happily open a can first thing in the morning.
I recently joined weightwatcers (because i have ALOT to lose) and found out a can or bottle of full fat coke is 3 or 4 points! Id of used most of my daily points on coke! (32 points a day) So i switched to diet coke, which is 0 points, but i HATED it. Anyway after a few weeks of just diet coke i decided to treat myself to a one off full fat can of coke.
I hated it :cry: it was just soooo damn sweet it was making me squirm.

So i am now offically a diet coke addict. And iv lost weight! :D x

(I also dont allow myself to have coke before 10:30am anymore! I get super twichey waiting tho!)

^^ Yay for the weight loss! :) I drink the diet stuff, always have really but well... I have A LOT to take off in lbs too! I want to start things like weight watchers and walking I just find I am so tired at the end of the day that walking is such a chore, I'm lazy is what it is lol.. but anyways, I HAVE to get back on track and get back to weight watchers!

me!! I love diet coke and diet pepsi, my mom is the same she always has it in the fridge!

I have went a few days without it :haha: and I am going crazy!

We love Pepsi! Well... I do! OH drinks Root beer.

I've had to wean myself off diet coke as I ended up at the hospital because it gave me such bad headaches! I don't drink tea or coffee so at one point it was all I was drinking! I let myself have the occasional can every now & again & I drink it if we're out but I can't have it in the house or I'll drink it all!

I'm a cola addict! Pepsi too! I'll sneak a sip every once in a while ;)

My name is MrsKippling and im a diet coke advert.

Its been 2 days since my last fix and i have a banging headache and cant wait for the tesco delivery man to arrive! Its horrible how you can actually crave it after a while. I found it easier to quit smoking than i have to give up diet coke lol.

Im deffo cutting down considerably though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"