Coca cola truck

jay92

Reaction score
Woohoo the coca cola truck is starting in Glasgow this year on the 11th of November. :xmas7: very excited.

Who's all going to see it this year? I mean taking the kids of course :happydance:

Xxx

How exciting! I hope you have a great time seeing it :)
I'm not sure if it comes near our town.

9th and 10th December for me!! :happydance:

Not sure if it’ll be too packed to take my DD (1.5) but I will have to see near the time xxx

Raging that it is going to silverburn, it's bad enough getting parked there normally unless you go midweek!

On a less "negative Nancy" note, yes I'll be going!

It's not coming to my city this year - it's going to a run-down town nearby though, which I will be avoiding.

Loeylo I can't decide which one to go to. Thinking silver burn early on though so miss most of traffic...gonna be manic either way xx

Loeylo I can't decide which one to go to. Thinking silver burn early on though so miss most of traffic...gonna be manic either way xx

I was thinking later would be better. Silverburn just before lunch on Saturday is mental.

I was gonna go to silverburn early on to get a makeup trial as I have a wedding that day but now I'm rethinking!

Doubt we will feel like Asda on the Sunday!

Ugh god I just realised it's the Saturday. Yeah forget early sat I'll go at night.

Or make my dad take them to asda on the Sunday lol hmm decisions decisions

Ugh god I just realised it's the Saturday. Yeah forget early sat I'll go at night.

Or make my dad take them to asda on the Sunday lol hmm decisions decisions

Making someone else do it sounds like a winner, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->