coffee machine

DCS

Reaction score
Our kettles died. Obviously couldnt handle the 10 cups of tea each me and OH drink a day.
So now I want a coffee machine. Ideally one that Shoots out plain hot water to use for tea. Does such thing exist?
Also, talk to me about pods. Pods or beans?
Which would you recommend. Or not recommend.

Thanks in advance.

I'd also be interested in this! Very tempted to put a coffee machine onnmy Xmas list!

Ps you def can get ones that just shoot out water as my friend has one, but I've no idea what make it is!!!

we have a tassimo machine, we bought a hot water dispenser disc for about £5 off the tassimo website.
tassimos are on offer at argos for £35 at the min.

tassimo uses pods, we have tried alot off diff ones like chai latte, creme brule, lattes & caramel lattes, hot chocs milka, cadbury & oreo, different coffees and also the twinnings tea. my partner loves chai lattes & my fave is carte noir caramel macchiato latte. our son also loves the milka hot chocolate.
when we bought our tassimo we had a £20 off £25 voucher to use on the tassimo website, not sure if they still do this but we got lots of different pods you couldnt get in the shop, tassimo have alot of discount codes so we wait for those and do a bulk order now.

So without the hot water dispenser disc is doesn't dispense just water?

The caramel macchiato latte sounds amazing.

Eta: say I got the nescafe machine would the tassimo pods be compatible? And for those who have a machine, do you also have a kettle?

So without the hot water dispenser disc is doesn't dispense just water?

The caramel macchiato latte sounds amazing.

Eta: say I got the nescafe machine would the tassimo pods be compatible? And for those who have a machine, do you also have a kettle?

no you have to have the hot water disc which has different ml settings depending on how much hot water you want it to let out.

mmm it is so lovely!

i dont think you can use other pods only the ones with tassimo written on the packaging, as i think they are different shapes. it might be worth looking on the tassimo website and looking at the drinks selection, the only one ive tried and was vile was the kenco caffe creme :dohh:

we dont have a kettle, we have the tassimo for our drinks and perfect prep for the baby although when DS was a baby we used the tassimo to make his bottles and warm up his food too :haha:

Thank you. I realy want one now. Now I just need to convince OH.

We have a tassimo too, I love it and don't think the pods are too expensive either.

We've got a Dolce Gusto and a Tassimo. Neither really get used to be honest, OH uses the Tassimo sometimes but he mostly drinks tea (made with the normal kettle).

Ok so I'm thinking the tassimo viva t12. It's about £40 atm. Yay or nay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->