Coffee or Tea?

Aah yea that might be why! I can't take my tea too strong :( I do quite like the twinnings everyday though :thumbsup:

I cant stand milky tea to be honest, just seems pointless...Id rather have a Horlicks :haha:

Coffee. Milky with 2 sweetener.

With a chocolatey biscuit. Can't beat it :)

I prefer coffee but I can drink tea but only if it's very strong x

Tea! No milk, no sugar, just tea. I used to be a coffee addict but since I got pregnant it made me so sick and I've never been able to drink it since, even the smell of it makes me want to vomit.

Love the smell of coffee, hate the taste.

For me it's milky tea (Yorkshire) and two sugars.

Xx

Coffee!! Flavored, iced,hot, latte'd you name it! :D

Tea but not by choice! I used to drink so much coffee but now it gives me terrible migraines and stomach cramps. Coffee has to be black and without sugar - sweet coffee is so wrong! My
Favourite drink was iced black coffee which all my friends thought was disgusting :haha: ahhhh and now I'm craving coffee.

I like both, think I prefer tea though

tea - any tea, milk no sugar

coffee - milk, 2 sweetners

Tea. I hate coffee even though I love the smell. I have yet to find a tea that is 'the one' :haha:

Has to be tea! Milk, no sugar! I've been having decaf tea mostly since I got pregnant, can't wait to get some caffeine loaded tea into me again soon haha :)

Can't stand coffee but love coffee cake! :)

Tea :) I HATE coffee. I hate the smell of it too. My OH loves it. Hes always making some in his coffee machine.

Tea! Twinings 1706, Yorkshire Gold or Bettys Tea Room Blend. Very strong (can't stand weak, milky tea), splash of milk, no sugar, hate sweet tea :sick:
Love the smell of coffee though.

Coffee, black and as strong as possible - I don't feel human until I have had a cup of java in the morning. I love tea too although I've given up regular tea for green, jasmine and white teas

Coffee is my fave but i do love a tea if im having a hard day.

I only drink tea in the house as I can't stand anything else but Nambarrie tea bags! Love coffee as well and have Carte Noir at home an I like Nero's or Costa latte's when I'm out and about :)

Tea all the way! No sugar and strongg..Have to have munch though!
I do love the smell of coffee,i gotta say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->