Cold hands and feet?

danielle19

Reaction score
I constantly have cold hands and feet :cry:
Does anyone know what can cause this?

I have that, left me find out the name again okay? :)

Raynaud's Phenomenon; Raynaud's Phenomenon (or Raynaud's Disease) is a condition causing some areas of the body, such as the fingers, toes, tip of the nose and ears, to feel numb and cool in response to cold temperatures or stress.

My hands and feet are always cold, icy cold.

bad circulation babe! id go to doctors just in case x

No it's not only bad circulation :)

My doctor says i have raynaud's disease, my hands and feet are permanently cold, my toes will even go blue.
Its due to the blood vessels in your hands and feet dilating too much, Doctors diagnose it by a description of the colour changes in your hands (with Raynaulds the colours are white, red and blue but not in that order)

Thanks Carley :hugs:
I was just getting worried as they are cold all the time and was starting to get worried about it :dohh:
Is there anything that you can do for it?
Thanks Danielle xx

Not much you can really do for it except keep warm, wear gloves and extra socks.

My fingers and feet always look dead. Purple, red, white...yukky. All you can do is keep them warm, doesn't always help but it can minimize how cold they get. The biggest problem with raynaud is gang green from lack of blood flow.

:hugs: I feel your pain. I hate when they get that cold It hurts :(

Must be, i have fun chasing everyone else with the cold hands on their necks though :rofl:

my hands/feet are allllways freezing, have been like this since i could remember...i figured it was because they are bony lol and don't have enough meat on them to keep warm :rofl: never thought it could actually be a condition. the worst is at night in bed my feet are so cold it's painful and i can't sleep, and i have to lay on my hands to keep warm. luckily DH is a burning furnace, he is always warming them up!

hope you feel better, and bundle up in some socks! i always wear a pair of socks or slippers in the house to keep warm!

Must be, i have fun chasing everyone else with the cold hands on their necks though :rofl:

That's so evil! :winkwink: I love doing that to my hubby. My DD does that to her father and he screams. We do it for the reaction :rofl:

*I am evil Carley.* *I am evil Carley* :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"