Cold hands and feet?

guys, I have this as well, since childhood :baby: never thought there is a name for it :hi:

on several occasions people jumped when I touched them, shouting, ahhh, your hands are cold! hands and feet always feel like a fridge!

Me too, working in fridges at work doesnt help

I can feel with you :hugs:

had a job once, in the supermarket, clearing out out-of-date foods from the fridges! gosh, I couldn't keep this job, as my hands felt like frozen and they became painful!

just wondered at that time, how other people could do this job without ending up with frozen hands :baby:

Raynaud's Phenomenon; Raynaud's Phenomenon (or Raynaud's Disease) is a condition causing some areas of the body, such as the fingers, toes, tip of the nose and ears, to feel numb and cool in response to cold temperatures or stress.

My hands and feet are always cold, icy cold.

I was told i had this a few years back though i think it has improved slightly.

Mickey, at my work those who work in the freezers wear gloves, i could aswell but i dont since im only in the fridges for short periods of time.

my mum has cold hands n feet she has poor cercilation (sorry cant spell) he goes to the doctors for something or rather dunno exactly and she uses deep heat on her feet b4 bed or her hubby moans lol

All the women in my family have cold hands and feet. The poor men! LOL!

Ever heard the saying "cold hands... warm heart"? That's what we always say when they moan about it!

All the women in my family have cold hands and feet. The poor men! LOL!

Ever heard the saying "cold hands... warm heart"? That's what we always say when they moan about it!

:rofl: Helen
Will have to remember that one when OH complains of my cold hands :rofl:

Hi Guys,

just wanted to add i have the same thing and was always told there's nothing for it but try to keep warm. However, i was watching telly the other night (street doctors or something) and a girl on there got the same diagnosis and i was shocked to see the doc advised her of a medication she can take for it- news to me!!!

I might have to look into it as its gotten worse than when was young.. fingers, usually one or two will get totally numb and white, with blue/grey nails- nice!

Great if you're a corpse but not if a warmhearted (yes cold feet-warm heart) living, breathing person, lol!!! :):)

My doctor did mention about medication for it but didnt want to put me on it because of ttcing, i said to him its not affecting my life so i can do without it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->