Collection From Cambuslang - Moving House Need To Get Rid Of Stuff!

Sugarmuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone need...

A new wardrobe, 3 doors, 2 with hanging space and one with shelves and drawers underneath

Coffee table, large with a glass insert and a shelf under it

A tom tom sat nav

Set of golf clubs

Icandy cherry carry cot

Katie crib

2 seater ikea sofa

Pics and details of all are available on request - PM me, cheap cheap cheap prices, just need to get rid in the next week! :flower:

would you considor sending via courier cos id b intrested in pictures of the wardrobe xx

If you can arrange a courier, can put it back to flat pack but obviously couldn't box it, so don't know if courier would accept it like that or built up?

This is a link to an ebay of exactly the same wardrobe. Can't take pics of mine right now as Gaby is asleep in the room.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IKEA-3-door-...m_Furniture&hash=item4aa8c391ab#ht_500wt_1156

Whats the sofa like?

Its this one

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S79875809

With 2 cushions as well.

The covers have seen better days. I have a large throw over it at the moment. you can buy new covers in Ikea, they range from £30-£100.

HTH
:flower:

How much do you want for the sat nav? And would you consider posting? :flower:

How much do u want for the wardrobe ? and would you be able to measure it once flat packed so i can get a quote from courier x

INterested in the wardrobe too. I'm just down the road so could collect :) x

Ill need to pass on the sofa sorry, we cant afford it with any offer plus hiring a van ontop

Bump!

Collection only, not couriers

Sat nav, crib and coffee table are sold.

Also got a set of ikea wavy mirrors still in packaging and tv unit with glass doors from argos in pine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->