• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colostrum at 29+1??

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
Is this normal definitely didn't have anything with my other 2 until birth??? Keep saying to oh I don't think this baby Is going to make it to term.... Constant back ache, period pain, head aches and she's head down.... Idk

I actually had this from 25ish weeks and I've never had it until after the birth of my previous two! Sure enough I've been in preterm labour since 30 weeks regular contractions (that end and come back) lower back pain, pressure, period pains, lightening crotch and hes also engaged (I'm 33 weeks now) and really trying to keep him in! Maybe the early colostrum was a sign?

I actually had this from 25ish weeks and I've never had it until after the birth of my previous two! Sure enough I've been in preterm labour since 30 weeks regular contractions (that end and come back) lower back pain, pressure, period pains, lightening crotch and hes also engaged (I'm 33 weeks now) and really trying to keep him in! Maybe the early colostrum was a sign?

That lightning crutch you mention I get that! Also contractions... She's def engaged because yesterday the midwife said her head is down and her back is bellow my belly button!! Hope she doesn't come yet she's too little x

I know it's too soon! I've only got to be on my feet for a bit and the contractions started, my recent ones are 3/4 minutes apart and ending after about an hour, they then start up a few hours later, I'm really trying to keep this little man in!

I know it's too soon! I've only got to be on my feet for a bit and the contractions started, my recent ones are 3/4 minutes apart and ending after about an hour, they then start up a few hours later, I'm really trying to keep this little man in!
It's not going to be long hun, well mine are more like bh but I definitely feel like I did at around 37 weeks with my others... She's so much more active than my other 2 my oh mum said he was her quickest and earliest so you never know.... I am a lot more stressed this time round x

I was getting BH from 17 weeks in this pregnancy, and apparently on some situations they can start off normal contractions, maybe because I've had so many since 17 weeks that's also another factor as to why I'm in this situation! I've also been more stressed this pregnancy, only for the past few weeks but I dont think that's helped either!

I think it can be normol hon and some womon just get it earlier than other womon.
Mine has only started the past 2 weeks. I'm now 37 weeks.
I've had bad back
Period pains in back and front
Terrible lightning crotch
Presure real low down
Contractions that get close together and very painful but just fizzle out after about 8 hours.
All since 28 weeks

I had the mukas plug and bloody show 3 weeks ago and more bloody show 4 days ago and still no baby.

I was so hoping to go into labour on my own but despite all the supper early signs it didnt happen and I'm going in today to be injuced.

Mite be worth mentioning to ure midwife if u are worried hon. Good luck.
Praying ure baby stays put until full term [-o<

I've never had it myself before but I've heard of others who have. It's normal for some :)

I think it can be normol hon and some womon just get it earlier than other womon.
Mine has only started the past 2 weeks. I'm now 37 weeks.
I've had bad back
Period pains in back and front
Terrible lightning crotch
Presure real low down
Contractions that get close together and very painful but just fizzle out after about 8 hours.
All since 28 weeks

I had the mukas plug and bloody show 3 weeks ago and more bloody show 4 days ago and still no baby.

I was so hoping to go into labour on my own but despite all the supper early signs it didnt happen and I'm going in today to be injuced.

Mite be worth mentioning to ure midwife if u are worried hon. Good luck.
Praying ure baby stays put until full term [-o<

Good luck for today make sure you show us all a picture!! Hope he doesn't keep you waiting too long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->