colostrum? early sign of pregnancy?

prettyd

Reaction score
hi ladies. have any of you ever experienced seeing colostrum from your breasts as an early sign of pregnancy or are any of you experiencing this now? I am only about 5 or 6 DPO and yesterday I accidently squeezed my nipple while checking to see if my areoles had darkened and drops of colostrum came out. I squeezed the other one and it literally squirted in my face :haha: .anyone in the same boat as me?

It sounds symptomy to me. I did have one odd month where I had some colostrum or something around ovulation (just a tiny bit), when I definitely wasn't pregnant. Freaked me right out, you can imagine. So it could just be a weird one-time O symptom, but I'm hoping for pregnancy in your case!

this is also happening to me im on cd 46. It has happened to me when i was pregnant in the past everytime. i didnt end up carrying to full term or having any babys due to ectopic and chemical pregnancys they removed my right tube. but thats another story.
I am having to pee alot more and lower back pain for days. but BFN so maybe its still to early for me my cycles are irregular but this is super long it feels like. ive just recently started tracking cycles and got a bbt to start charting next month. it aint over till the witch shows! my feet are hurting bad too dont know why. good luck to you and keep us posted on if its a bfp or not!

This happened to me years ago and it wasn't related to pregnancy at all. With ds my colostrum came in at about 16 weeks which was considered early by my midwife. I'm 6dpo today too, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->