Colostrum this early in the pregnancy?

Lunabelle

Mother of one
Reaction score
My breasts have been itching since yesterday and I thought they were just dry. Today I noticed white stuff coming out, at first I thought it was dry skin. There keeps being more of it though and it appears as I squeeze my nipples. I really wasn't expecting my boobs to be producing anything until much closer to EDD. Anyone else experiencing this or have had it previous pregnancies?

The body is a weird thing. It can confuse us at the best of times. Yeah, it's normal to have it. I even had it a year after my youngest stopped nursing. It was strange.

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm glad to hear other people have had it too!

I noticed a started leaking small amounts of colostrum a few days ago, I am 16 weeks pregnant. It is very normal.

I remember it happening around that time with DD, my nipples looked cracked and with dry stuff on them. Brought it up with my midwife and she confirmed it was colostrum.

I have been leaking tons of the stuff since 22 weeks - I'm even having to use pads in my bra! Totally normal!

ive had this from the beginning this time. I never had it at all when i was pregnant with my last pregnancy. Cracked nipples with the dry colustrum and the worst itchiness ever.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->