combi feeding advice

Jewls

Reaction score
Ok well I considered that I knew,loads,about breastfeeding,as,I,breastfed,my dd,no,problems,even,though,she had,reflux however...
My,day,is,now,suffering,and it,seems a lot worse,(maybe because I,know,have,a toddler to deal,with) and also my ds screams,ALOT ..
I,love,bf and really don't want to give it up yet (his,6 Weeks) however if my milk,is upsetting him I himdon't,want to be,selfish... So I'm thinking of,trying aptimil anti reflux and trying 1 bottle in the,evening and bf,rest of the time..,
Any advice,would,be good.. Anyone uses this,milk? Is it worth trying 1 bottle a day? Why do,I feel,so crappy about giving him a,bottle so,early on...

I feel you. I am very occasionally giving my dd aptimal combi milk, but she brings most of itback up
I love bf but I don't want to do it forever. My best friend is 40 in April and would love to have a few drinks with her, but although I'm not A big drinker at all, I wouldn't ever drink and bf.
I want to go back on the pill, but can't whilst bf. so I feel selfish that I may stop bf in a couple of weeks, when I know that my milk is the best for my dd. xx:hugs:

You can use a progesterone only pill whilst BF such as cerezette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->