come off depo to try and get pregnant now feel really weird

sam2930

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Sorry for the long winded thread and maybe to much info but I have no one else to ask. I was on the depo for around 8 yrs or so... I was due to go back again on the 4th nov but decided not to go. Everything was fine I have since then had unprotected sex on the 17th nov.. 1 dec.. and 2nd dec

For about 3 weeks now I have felt a bit weird.. I took a pregnancy test last week which was negative.. but on the 8th dec I went to the loo when I wiped there was a little blood but only when I wiped... thought this was my period but nothing since that time I wiped..

I have a weird feeling in my lower back around my kidney area and sometimes a cramp like feeling in my lower stomache..

I know from what I have read how bad the depo was hence why I came off I also know that after coming off the depo it can take a while to get preg..

Just a little nervous now as ive never had these feelings before just the past few weeks not even from the begining of coming off the depo.. x

Don't get excited about ANYTHING until you get a real true period and a regular (for you) cycle. Depo withdrawal will give you all the same side effects of early pregnancy as well as some pure misery on the side. So you'll probably feel weird and crappy off and on for a while.

I went off in September of 2012 and didn't get a regular cycle until March 2013 and I'm pretty sure my cycles stayed anovulatory until August of this year. There are other depo threads with other ladies' experiences if you do a search. :)

Hi yeah I know not to get excited will have a search thanks just feel really weird x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->