Coming around??

lilysmum2

Reaction score
Hi ladies, well with all the problems I'm having atm....not knowing if im pregnant etc....OH says hes not ready yet...BUT we got talking yesterday about boys names etc....
Anyway that was that and after a few names mentioned..all was forgotten.....

UNTIL about 5 mins ago my OH just blurts out

"eh talking of boys names...although we aren't trying, how do you like Taylor?"

I was like...eh,,,huh,,,,OH! Pardon?? erm well yeah its nice....then we got into another convo about boys names!!:thumbup:

OH telling me he would love it if we had a boy etc.....
Do you ladies think he is changing his mind??

:shrug::shrug:

Its possible! Sometimes men just think about all the 'down sides' to having a baby, occasionally they need lighthearted conversation about the upsides without feeling as though you are trying to convince them! I have my fingers crossed for you!xx

Ok so now we are on about girls names....All I said was "What would you do if we had a girl haha" and he sits there not saying anything so I think....Oh dear have I overstepped it....NOPE!

He blurts out "Emma.....I like the name Emma...."

I was like....OH:huh::huh:OKAY!

Then he says..."tell you what, when we sit down for tea we will talk about it then eh?"

:yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I'll keep my fingers crossed that he is coming round! I think Armywife is right, i don't know about you but my conversations with my husband can get quite emotional when talking about WTT/TTC so it's nice for them to be able to have a less in depth conversation.

At the weekend my husband and my brother were talking about what football strip our baby is going to wear (they support opposing teams). Just a lighthearted conversation but it was nice to see him talking about "when we have children".

Definately...thank you ladies...I will keep you updated!!

I might even start a WTT journal...What do we think??

Ooooh! Yey with the journal! It sounds like he's coming round! Keep casually dropping things into the convo without sounding as though its part of a plan! How exciting!!!!!xxx

:devil::devil: women when broody are :devil: :haha::haha:

Poor men :haha::haha:

Ive done a journal....well started one!

:muaha: <------------ This sums up whats in my head all the time!!! :haha: xx

Pffft, guys are confusing, aren't they?!
I know exactly how you feel girl!

My husband first said he wasnt ready, then later he wanted to not use a condom anymore and try the pull out method..which I told him isn't the most reliable form of birthcontrol, and I told him i could get pregnant (im not on any other bc) and he said " I know the risks baby, dont worry".

It confuses me so much, LOL, but I'm perfectly fine with it! :happydance:

Don't you just wish you could could throw away the BC and say
"right duck, were having sex, getting pregnant and your going to love it....right...got a problem??" :haha::haha::haha:

And in responce he says "Thats great love...lets get it ooooooonnnnn":haha::haha:

(okay so I made it abit comedy but god we all wish it would work!):blush:

"right duck, were having sex, getting pregnant and your going to love it....right...got a problem??" :haha::haha::haha:

And in responce he says "Thats great love...lets get it ooooooonnnnn":haha::haha:

haha, I wish that would work.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"