Coming back and trying for baby #2

hardd2011

Reaction score
Hello. A while back we decided to try for baby #2 since the health care is awesome in Germany than the states. I had my 15 month old here. Was suppose to get IUD out in July but got it out early since it was not in correctly and was trying to expelled out.
Got it out the June 11th. Start withdrawal bleeding the 13th. Had EWCM on 16th and 17. Strong o pains the 18th with very watery cm. Then the 19th then confirm with a high temp over 98. Cant remember exact number. I know I ovulated on the IUD each month because of O pains.

Hi! All the best! Are you in the tww period? I am in France so near you! My first just turned 17 months old and we are ttc too!

Good Luck!! We are TTC #2 as well! We are getting ready to start round 3 of Clomid and Ovidrel Thursday. I did a cycle in November and when it did not take, we decided to wait until spring. May cycle did't take, but with my daughter it took two consecutive rounds :thumbup:

Hi! All the best! Are you in the tww period? I am in France so near you! My first just turned 17 months old and we are ttc too!

That is crazy. We were in Paris in May :) Next month we head to Rome for a week. But yes I am in the tww. I believe 5dpo.

Good Luck!! We are TTC #2 as well! We are getting ready to start round 3 of Clomid and Ovidrel Thursday. I did a cycle in November and when it did not take, we decided to wait until spring. May cycle did't take, but with my daughter it took two consecutive rounds :thumbup:

When i stopped birth control before it was so quick for us. First cycle was a Chemical then the second cycle I got pregnant with my son. But we were trying for a while before. Decided to try and regular my period with the pill and it sure worked :)

That is crazy. We were in Paris in May :) Next month we head to Rome for a week. But yes I am in the tww. I believe 5dpo.

Whoa what a coincidence! I hope you get your BFP!

Where are you at in your cycle? We until January to have the baby here. So we have time to keep trying. But my son happened fast to I am hoping this one happens fast :)

Where are you at in your cycle? We until January to have the baby here. So we have time to keep trying. But my son happened fast to I am hoping this one happens fast :)

Same here! My son was conceived on the first try! I'm at CD4 right now. Desperately waiting for AF to go away!

Same here! My son was conceived on the first try! I'm at CD4 right now. Desperately waiting for AF to go away!

I am desperate for the week to be over. My husband had a 4 day weekend which made the weekend longer. Hate when he has that may days off lol. However I know am working my but off on school work to get the days to go faster and running after my little one

I am desperate for the week to be over. My husband had a 4 day weekend which made the weekend longer. Hate when he has that may days off lol. However I know am working my but off on school work to get the days to go faster and running after my little one

Ha ha I know what you mean! My toddler keeps me on my toes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->