Coming off birth control question

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
okay heres what im wondering i had very regular cycles before i started using the pill. they were literally like clockwork so now that i have come off the pill are my chances pretty good of my body getting back into its regular rythm? i have read lots of stuff on women whos cycles were all kinds of wonky after stopping BC but they all seemed to have fairly irregular cycles before BC.

Anyone have any experience with this?

TIA:flower:

okay heres what im wondering i had very regular cycles before i started using the pill. they were literally like clockwork so now that i have come off the pill are my chances pretty good of my body getting back into its regular rythm? i have read lots of stuff on women whos cycles were all kinds of wonky after stopping BC but they all seemed to have fairly irregular cycles before BC.

Anyone have any experience with this?

TIA:flower:

I was on the pill for 5 years, I ran out, didn't get my repeat prescription and was pregnant within 2/3 months. Everything went back to normal straight after my withdrawal bleed, hope that helps!

Same, before going on the pill my periods were regular, then when I stopped the pill my periods were still regular :flow:

After I came off the pill which I had been on for 5 years it took 2months till I had a period then nothing again for 6 months. Then I fell pregnant without having another period

I had long cycles before the pill and then every 28 days on the pill as normal, then when I sopped went straight back to my longer (35-40 days) cycles. The chances are that you will go back to what you were like prior to the pill x good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->