Coming off the Pill

stw93

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
Hubby and I have decided we are ready to try for our final baby, I am coming off the pill now and i was just curious as to any other women's experience TTC after coming off the pill.

Hi hon.

I came off the mini pill last Feb 2020.
It took us 11 cycles to fall with this pregnancy but I did fall 4 times in 2020 but they were all Chemical pregnancies/very early miscarriages.
Don't think it was related to the pill tho probably more my age as I was 40 and now I'm 41.

Good luck.

Hi hon.

I came off the mini pill last Feb 2020.
It took us 11 cycles to fall with this pregnancy but I did fall 4 times in 2020 but they were all Chemical pregnancies/very early miscarriages.
Don't think it was related to the pill tho probably more my age as I was 40 and now I'm 41.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for your response, We originally were not planning on having anymore but minds change and here we are. We have never had to go through this with the pill and everything so I really appreciate your answer! I am sorry to hear about everything you have had to go through! I wish you all the luck in the world with this pregnancy!!!

I came off of microgynon in 2018 to have another and fell pregnant the following month.

This time around, I was on a different brand of pill ( Noriday) came off in December but my cycle is still a bit all over the place!

Fingers crossed it happens swiftly for you guys! xx

I came off of microgynon in 2018 to have another and fell pregnant the following month.

This time around, I was on a different brand of pill ( Noriday) came off in December but my cycle is still a bit all over the place!

Fingers crossed it happens swiftly for you guys! xx

I hope so too, My cycle is still a bit all over the place so i am not really sure where i am right now or what is going on....Time will tell....I am not good at waiting at all!

I hope everything happens for you fast this time! Good Luck!!

I stopped taking my POP 4 weeks ago. I haven’t bled yet but I’ve had cramps and the worst sore boobs I’ve ever had! And bad acne! I miss the pill haha! No I’m just waiting to bleed so I can track my cycles properly. I thought i would have bled pretty quickly considering the period cramps I have each say.

I also came off microgynon in 2012 we were NTNP and I got pregnant with DD1 in May 2012. Again in 2015 got pregnant first cycle with DD2 and DS then took 9 months after coming off microgynon too

I had a withdrawal bleed a few days after stopping each time but I always stopped at the end of a packet
Good luck !

Thank you so much for your response, We originally were not planning on having anymore but minds change and here we are. We have never had to go through this with the pill and everything so I really appreciate your answer! I am sorry to hear about everything you have had to go through! I wish you all the luck in the world with this pregnancy!!!

Ure welcome I really hope it doesn't take u long and we see ure BFP soon.

Come to update to say I got pregnant my first cycle after coming off the mini pill x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->