Coming over a few days early. Movements not as strong at 26 weeks

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Hey all I have noticed my little
Girls movements are not as strong as they were at 18+ weeks. I use to be able to see her hand/foot go flying across my belly and big jabs but now my belly just moves like a pulse when she is moving around. She is still very active at all times but its like the first movements all over again. Has this happened to anyone else?

TIA xx

ye.... he fluctuates ... i think he runs out of room then my belly grows again lol

i think it was actually about the same time as u i thought the same thing...

the last 2 weeks it has returned to giant feet flying out etc...

i have a theory since im measuring 3 weeks ahead i got lots of fluid the last few weeks so thats why he now has room for a run up when hes kickin if that makes sense...

as long as ur still feeling them move i think its ok.

also he does have a habit of rolling facing my placenta at the back so i know when he does that i dont feel him as hard that day

Yes me, I think as they get bigger and less space the movements will feel different. I also noticed she went really quiet at about 28 weeks, must have been having a growth spurt or something. This week movements have been very frequent, rolling over type. Can't wait til I can see a foot poking out!

Phew I was getting worried she wasn't as strong anymore lol. I have a half anterior placenta so only really feel most movements on my left side and down in my pelvic area (she seems to live playing down low) she is still constantly moving but I just can't see it on the outside as much as before. I'm also measuring 2-3 weeks ahead but she's always down low for some reason.

Thanks for the reassurance

No probs, I have an anterior placenta too and put that down to not feeling as strong movement as I did with previous pregnancies. Give it a couple of weeks and you'll be feeling much more x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->