Coming to join

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
We've been discussing baby number 2 a lot recently, and i go back to work in march so we've decide we will start to try in May. :D That way I qualify for Maternity pay again ...cheeky :winkwink:

Very excited!! Although I do wonder how I'll cope with two ickle kids!

Awe, ur so lucky, don't worry, jus enjoy it. Good luck. x

Good for you! May is very close already :)

Congratulations, and best of luck to you!

welcome to wtt hon :wave: ekk may is nice and close :D hope your wait goes quickly :D

Can i ask you more about maternity pay?

Will you not qualify if you get pregnant before you go back (and not tell them?)

Is this the minimum time it will be before you qualify for it again?

xx

We've been discussing baby number 2 a lot recently, and i go back to work in march so we've decide we will start to try in May. :D That way I qualify for Maternity pay again ...cheeky :winkwink:

Very excited!! Although I do wonder how I'll cope with two ickle kids!

Hi Lucy, I hope you're ok. That's a good question about the maternity pay, thats something i'd like to know too. I can't believe our babies are 7 months old! Me and DH thought we'd start trying again at Christmas, I didn't think i'd be in WTT so soon. It's all so exciting. :happydance:

Welcome! Not too long to go now, hope all goes well going back to work! That is one thing I'm really looking forward to - mat leave lol!

Thanks girlies :D It's all so exciting, didn't think I'd be back wtt and then ttc so soon! lol

Mat Pay I think you have to go back for 26 weeks for 15 weeks before you are due! If you go on the direct gov site you can work it out. I will try find the link later!

I just made up some random due dates and it gave when you would need to have been working there from!

Must dash before I ruin dinner lol

Can i ask you more about maternity pay?

Will you not qualify if you get pregnant before you go back (and not tell them?)

Is this the minimum time it will be before you qualify for it again?

xx

May's not minimum I think due date around 10th Dec would be enough to qualify! Will get link tho if you wanna have a look and play with the site :D

ive just joined here today!

it all seems very exciting but very nerve racking lol ive got a little boy and im also wondering how on earth ile handle two lol

it all seems very exciting but very nerve racking lol ive got a little boy and im also wondering how on earth ile handle two lol

When will you be trying?
Gosh it is so exciting but so scary at the same time *bounces*

I used this link girls https://www.direct.gov.uk/maternity.dsb

I just put in random due dates until I found out what i needed to know :D

So exciting! We are kind of ntnp..more like not trying at all lately lol
but will talk more when af decides to return

When will you be trying?
Gosh it is so exciting but so scary at the same time *bounces*

december 2011 it already seems so close lol we are going to ntnp i dont think i could do the whole ttc with the charts and temps and ovulation it would drive me far too crazy lol

zane will be 3 so i think its a good time

yeah I won't be charting and stuff or temp or anything like that. We didn't last time, I just aim roughly day 14 and hope for the best!

So exciting, even bought my folic acid to start next month

good luck! hope ur not trying for too long.

i was ntnp with zane and it only took 6 months and i didnt really think about aiming for anydays lol now thanks to bnb im abit wiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->