Coming up to 11 weeks & feeling a lot better :D anyone else?

AngelBunny

George's Mummy
Reaction score
YAY :happydance: i still feel tired but i think most of the sickness has passed!! i have a much smaller appetite than i used to, but can't complain :D all i need now is this horrendous pregnancy acne to go away! hopefully that won't last too much longer. LO's heartbeat is louder than ever :cloud9: anyone else celebrating feeling a lot brighter? and getting really excited about the next few weeks? xxx

Me too, I am 10 weeks tomorrow and have felt so much better yesterday and today than i have for 5 weeks, last week was the worst with a terrible migrain for 4 days and no enegy to move. Still wary of large meals and I can't eat late in the evening but thats a plus as i am notorious for snacking late at night!

Heres to a blooming 6 months :)

Me too, I am 10 weeks tomorrow and have felt so much better yesterday and today than i have for 5 weeks, last week was the worst with a terrible migrain for 4 days and no enegy to move. Still wary of large meals and I can't eat late in the evening but thats a plus as i am notorious for snacking late at night!

Heres to a blooming 6 months :)

indeedy! :happydance: xx

Nope Im felling real bad still :( was hoping Id start feeling better maybe next week but I have notice Im starting to crave foods instead of hating everything :)

10 weeks thursday and energy is coming back and late night nausea stopped. Feeling more alive. Acne needs to go though, i'm spottier than a 14 yr old not attractive!

11 weeks Thursday and ms is warring off!! Although I am feeling more tiered than ever!! I can't wait till that fades out!! I nap everyday, I feel pathetic!! I have a docs appointment Thursday and then will order a Doppler for home!! Can't wait to listen to my peanuts heart beat every day!! Ah so happy!!

I am feeling MUCH better! No more nausea, not as hungry as before and I definitely have more energy. I am hoping the next 2 weeks pass quickly. Reading for 2nd tri!

i have noticed that since last weekend i have not been so tired and sleepy anymore, luckily didnt have much MS but the tiredness really sucked, i actually made it out shopping after work again!

Me too. Coming up to 11 weeks on Saturday and my morning sickness is easing off and so is my constant nausea. Still very tired and lacklustre - but feel better. Still nervous about going to scan and being told i have had another mmc - but guess I just gotta go with the flow.

i thought it was just me and was getting slightly worried as symtoms are going'' so to say..
my appitite is much smaller too!
cant wait for the 11 april to come so i can see baby' i havent managed to get heart beat yet..

ahh don't be worried its normal for the placenta top be doing a fair bit of work by 11 weeks :D (although if i didn't have a doppler i'd probably be worrying too hehe)

got my scan date through today 11 April :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"