Comments Please

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
Ok so babies daddy has come up with a name idea.......I'm not sure it's growing on me but I was wondering what you all think of it....

Max

then Jon Christian for middle names.

xx

One of my friends little boys is called Max. It really suits him and I love it.

But I also work with a 52 year old bloke nicknamed Max (last name is Maxwell), and he drives me mad!!!!:hissy:

Funny how you associate names with people isn't it?

Still love the name though.:hugs:

i love shortened names and thats a really nice one, my boys joe and people often ask if hes called joshua but its just plain old joe

Max is cool. Do Jon and Christian have any meaning cause I would personally just go for Christian as the middle name without Jon, but at the end of the day no matter what we all think it's your guys' baby. xx

Thanks guys but after tonight I'm now reluctant to use anything he comes up with let alone his middle name (jon) or his surname as planned. But then I'd feel bad if I just cut him out completely despite the fact that seems to be what he wants. Sorry I've just had a tough evening.

Jon is Rich's middle name, his dad's name and my dad's middle name so it's kinda a family thing.

I like the name max, my new cousin has that name born on April 1st. The only thing I would be wary of, not to put you off like, but I know a boy with the name Christian and well, he turned out to be the biggest atheist ever, and didnt like that his name was assosiatied with a religion. As I say not to put you off if you like the name go for it.

Ok so babies daddy has come up with a name idea.......I'm not sure it's growing on me but I was wondering what you all think of it....

Max

then Jon Christian for middle names.

xx

Lovely name!
But personally Id hame Max Christian Jon,
Not sure why tho :)

I love Max! It was my bf's first suggestion - but then we remembered the episode from the simpsons when Homer changes his name to Max Power (he saw it on a hairdryer)!! :rofl:

He spends his whole life looking for Simpson's references!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->