Compiling of websites for FREE stuff! CANADA/ US

JCh

Reaction score
So I just thought of this since people were mentioning in another post.

Register for free stuff at:

Nestle baby (they will send you a diaper bag, formula, diapers, change mat, coupons and a bottle)

Newmom.ca (Canada ONLY - but they send lots of good stuff)

Uddercovers.com (Use promo code UCOVERS - get the nursing cover for free, only pay shipping)

Sevenslings.com (Use promo code WTE - get a baby sling for free, only pay shipping)

Carseatcanopy.com - (Use promo code family2012 - get the nursing cover for free, only pay shipping)

If you know of anything else, please feel free to post! Everyone loves free stuff!

This is such a good thread, I'm from England so these site won't be any use to me. Does anyone have any websites in the UK to get free stuff?

So I just thought of this since people were mentioning in another post.

Register for free stuff at:

Nestle baby (they will send you a diaper bag, formula, diapers, change mat, coupons and a bottle)

Newmom.ca (Canada ONLY - but they send lots of good stuff)

Uddercovers.com (Use promo code UCOVERS - get the nursing cover for free, only pay shipping)

Sevenslings.com (Use promo code WTE - get a baby sling for free, only pay shipping)

Carseatcanopy.com - (Use promo code family2012 - get the nursing cover for free, only pay shipping)

If you know of anything else, please feel free to post! Everyone loves free stuff!

Nestle baby is only for Canada only. :)

Thank you so much for this thread! Ordered my Udder Cover today! I know, way too early to be thinking about it but seriously? I paid only 16 bucks for it! :D I loved my last one and some how lost it. :(

So, I got really excited about free stuff and ordered the uddercover, sling, and carrier cover. Then I did some research into the deal and now kind of regret my decision. Apparently these sites always run these promotions and people are constantly having their credit card information stolen. Yikes! I will definitely be watching my statement...

So, I got really excited about free stuff and ordered the uddercover, sling, and carrier cover. Then I did some research into the deal and now kind of regret my decision. Apparently these sites always run these promotions and people are constantly having their credit card information stolen. Yikes! I will definitely be watching my statement...
I've ordered from each of those sites and not had any issues with charges. I already have them all delivered too.... I know early!
They're pretty nice, and if u want to spend the extra money then go for the pack, which gives u extra stuff, which is nice but not necessary - you pay a bit extra that way.

I think I'm going to get my mom to make me another cover - after seeing the original, I think she'd be able to copy it pretty well :)

Just a warning- Ordering free samples this way is how you get TONS of junk mail and phone calls. Even if you are on the "do not call" list, they will now be considered a company that you have "done business" with and can call you. If that really bothers you I wouldn't order free samples.

I was going to go for the Seven Sling deal but I googled it and a lot of people complained they weren't comfy for babies. I dunno if that's true! So I might do more research and wait. It would be such a good deal though! I have heard Mobys are best though.

I was going to go for the Seven Sling deal but I googled it and a lot of people complained they weren't comfy for babies. I dunno if that's true! So I might do more research and wait. It would be such a good deal though! I have heard Mobys are best though.

Mobys are good, but they are very much a hassle to get on. i ended up buying an Ergo. i ordered the seven sling to try it on the next one - looks easy to just flip that over a shoulder instead of dealing with yards of fabric while baby's crying, and $11 isn't much if it doesn't work - we'll see - i'm sure everyone has their own preferences...

you can also opt to use paypal.

I immediately felt the regret of not having used my paypal... but it's good to know that it's worked out without problems for other people. It definitely made me want to scour the internet for more freebies. ha

So glad you ladies are using these sites - not a big deal if you decide otherwise but some great deals out there!
US has couponing too....

Similac and Enfamil sent a ton of formula and coupons in the mail when I signed up on their websites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->