Complete inability to regulate body temperature

Livvy

Reaction score
So I was hoping when I got pregnant that I'd be warm for the upcoming winter months, but instead, I'm either freezing or burning up! I can flip back and forth faster than you can snap your fingers. It's like my body becomes the temperature of whatever my surroundings are, or if I'm drinking something hot to warm myself up I'll start burning up! Please tell me I'm not alone in this.

So I was hoping when I got pregnant that I'd be warm for the upcoming winter months, but instead, I'm either freezing or burning up! I can flip back and forth faster than you can snap your fingers. It's like my body becomes the temperature of whatever my surroundings are, or if I'm drinking something hot to warm myself up I'll start burning up! Please tell me I'm not alone in this.

I spend most of the day FREEZING and then burn up at night. I tend to be on the cold side during the day anyway, but it's gotten so much worse! My hands are like popsicles today! I've had to turn the AC down low at night (poor DH) or else I wake up sweating. A cold front moved in this week and temps are getting pretty cold at night but I still have my AC going (poor electric bill...).

It's so crazy isn't it?? How far along are you?

I was freezing all the time in first tri with my daughter.

Exactly the same here, cold in the day and at night waking up around 2am burning up and sweaty. Feels like I've got a hot band around my middle! Very odd x x

EarthMama, I hope this only lasts for the first tri!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->