Complete Placenta Previa- Outcomes

Ikkyb

Reaction score
I was diagnosed with complete placenta previa after a heavy scary bleed. I'm 11 weeks. They are hopeful it will move as the uterus expands, but since it's a complete one they are still unsure. I'm so scared of having a premie or a hemmorage :eek: has anyone had or heard of good outcomes?

People tend to have cections with it. Xx

That's what my doc said but she also said because im so early their hopeful it will move. Wondering about any outcomes people had, good or bad.

I wouldn't go looking for bad outcomes. The important thing is that they are aware of it so can do a c section if needed.

They saw mine on the 20 week scan with DD. I didn't have any bleeds though. I was re scanned at 34 weeks and it had moved up and all was fine. I asked at the 20 wk scan what would happen if at 34 wks it hadn't moved and they said they would re scan again at 36 wks and if no better would refer me to a consultant and book me for section.

does placenta move? If so then as bubs grows may it will knock it over lol. If bubs has lot room move so does it. But probs looking at c sec hun. I think i have heard it moving but dunno if that was complete placentia previa.try not get to worried hun ( may have premie then, just stay calm, not easy but a must hun) take care an hope it does move for you as thought csec scares me an am on 3rd preg luckly all vaginal so far.

My best friend had a partial placenta previa with her DD. It did move on its own and she went on to have a vaginal birth with no complications. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->