Completely Off Topic but Had to share!

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
My number 1 baby girl Elisha got her GSCE results back today....

4 A's
4 B's
3 C's

I think she did great!!! There were alot of tears during the exam time, and strops, and huffs that she did crap but I kept telling her that if she tried her best then that was good enough and I just KNEW she'd pass them :D

YAY Elisha my number 1 girl :D

Sorry girls, just had to share that!!

Aw, that's awesome!!!
And so lovely that her mum is so pleased for her!
Makes me feel all excited for you both :headspin:

congratulations to your daughter - thats excellent!!!!! What does she want to do now..?

Thanks guys :D I'm so proud I could burst!!! It's crazy, I've got one child who has just passed all her GSCEs and another one on the way.. I'll be starting all over again in regards to education! It freaks me out sometimes :rofl:

Diz, she's going on to 6th Form in September to do Drama and further her English studies but aside from that, she's not really sure what she wants to do after that. As I said to her, I know plenty of adults who still dont know what they want to do with their lives so at her age, she has time to think about it and also get some life skills under her belt along with her qualifications :)

Thats brill news... congrats 2 ur daughter.

That's fantastic news and brilliant results! Well done Elisha!!
I feel really old now, I remember getting my results like it was yesterday lol.

You've given her some great advice there as to getting life experience under her belt etc, I'm sure she'll appreciate being given the opportunity to spread her wings and not steered into a career path (like my mum did!).

Congratulations again!

That's fantastic news and brilliant results! Well done Elisha!!
I feel really old now, I remember getting my results like it was yesterday lol.

You've given her some great advice there as to getting life experience under her belt etc, I'm sure she'll appreciate being given the opportunity to spread her wings and not steered into a career path (like my mum did!).

Congratulations again!

I'm so determined to let her do her own thing as I was never really given the opportunity and now I'm not one for regrets but I have to say, that is my ONLY regret in life. She's got a really good head on her shoulders and to say I'm proud and blown away is an understatement. I look at her and I think if the baby girl I'm carrying now takes after her big sister then I'll be a very very lucky woman :D God I'm gushing now LOL!!! :rofl:

Yay Leesh!!!
I think she gets her brains from her godmum ya know :winkwink:

Yay Leesh!!!
I think she gets her brains from her godmum ya know :winkwink:

Yup, it's gotta be!!! :thumbup:

On a side note Nik, good luck with the limb fitting tomorra darlin, will be thinking of ya :hugs:

Big sloppy kisses to the gorgeous lady herself (oh and to Jess of course ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->