Complex Hyperplasia & FET?

Simi78

Reaction score
Hello all,

I hope someone can help me or understand what is going on with me...
we have been TTC for 13 years now. We do not have any children and really want them :-(

We tried our round of DE IVF last year and that did not work. We have one on ice and am looking to go and have the transfer in July.

Whilst doing some tests they found a Fibroid in my uterus so I had surgery to have it removed...during this surgery they found that my lining was very bumpy and so took a biopsy. The results came back saying I have Complex Hyperplasia. My Gyne has given me x3 a day Progesterone (norethisterone) for 21 days to control the condition and also to bring on a bleed once I finish my 21 day course on the 30/06/16.

I have not been on a proper period for a couple of months and maybe that maybe the cause? They did scrap away what they could of the lining so not sure how thin or thick it maybe at the moment.

Providing my bleed starts at the beginning of July I will have a ultrascan to measure the lining and hopefully all is good to go for FET mid July.

What I would like to know is that - Progesterone is what I need to control my condition - could I keep taking this whilst taking the Estrogen?

I have asked the clinic and am not getting anywhere fast...I am worrying about this quite a bit and just want to know what to expect.

i hope someone can help or understands this Complex Hyperplasia...

Thank you x

Hi there! I don't have the complex hyperplasia but with both of my fet cycles I've taken progesterone 3x a day along with estrogen.

I also don't have experience with your particular condition but wanted to say that I've always taken my progesterone while already taking estrogen for all of my embryo transfers. Good luck with everything. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->