con. of need to vent

pinkhunny369

TTC finally
Reaction score
i swear some girls can be so stupid shgfdbvkdznbfcaskdjb ugh i looked on my myspace today and i get a message from that girl i only added you because i dont have a problem with you just your boyfriend and i dont even no you and she sent me a friend request is she stupid im not going to friend someone who forced a kiss apon my OH i dont think so i swear but she is so not in the picture anymore thank god

and another thing totally not related but i need an opinion

My OH mom the last time i seen her it was 11 30 at night she came over drunk and lashing out on me sine me and my OH werent together at the time when i told her i thought i lost my baby she said isnt it a good thing how young you are and then went on on asking how did this happend stupid bitch i swear i didnt do anything to her i try to help her out as much as possible then when my sons funeral came around her excuse was he was told the wrong day she is the type of person to ask everyday to make sure she was the right date and time if something is important to her so of course she didnt show up then my OH graduates from college friday she was able to take the day off of work for that please tell me how shitty that is im going to be bringing jr into this world and she acts like that to my first born what about jr help please i try to vent to him about his mom and that doesnt work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->