conceive plus? anyone try it?

mandy1229100

Reaction score
So im in cd 59 and pretty sure im not preg. Sooo I bought some opks and conceive plus. I've read some reviews about it but would looovvvee to read some personal stories/comments/ positive or negative. Thanks anyone who takes time to let me know =]

Hello, we used it twice, and conceived both times, could be a coincidence! We have followed the Sperm Meets Egg Plan both times too although I have not yet had a miscarriage, it still is a logical way to give yourself the best odds each month.

I was a bit concerned as conceive plus has parabens in it, and we generally avoid many chemicals in life, parabens can be linked to conception problems I believe.

It is quite a runny product, so I think if the applicator pack might be a better option. Def worth a go though!
Hope that helps :)

Hello,
Its basically a planned routine of BD which gives you the best possible chance of becoming pregnant each month. Google it, theres also a forum on here for it.

:)

The first month we were TTC we used KY as we didn't realise it harmed the sperm and got a BFN. The second month, we were both uncomfortable trying without any lube so went to Boots to see if there was a TTC safe lube and that's when we found Conceive Plus. It was far pricier than KY but I'm happy to say that we conceived in our very first month of trying with it! We didn't even use the applicator one - just the lube in the tube. I'm now 6 weeks pregnant!

All the best - hope you have your own success story very, very soon xxx

awe yay!! Im hoping I dont even get to use it lol, I am currently in the tww after a long long cycle

HI just found this post, we got pregnant of 4 cycles with Conceive Plus, we found it because we were really frustrated and sex was becoming so regimented. this helped alot. as for the parabens it has methylparaben which is found naturally in blueberries where it acts as an antimicrobial agent (source wikipedia) :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->