Conceive Plus????

BABYCAREY

mummy to a angel
Reaction score
Ive read it in posts and wanted to ask what it is!!
Is it medicine/tablet?
More to the point does it work??
Willing to try anything at this stage!!
Thank you x BabyC

Conceive Plus is a lubricant that is the direct competition to Pre-Seed, it claims to actually help the sperm swim better amongst other things. It is easy to use. I've not used Pre-seed, but it sounds very messy in comparison.

Conceive Plus is a lubricant that is the direct competition to Pre-Seed, it claims to actually help the sperm swim better amongst other things. It is easy to use. I've not used Pre-seed, but it sounds very messy in comparison.

Thank you very much
Do you get in in a chemist?
Do you need a prescription or can it be bought over the counter?
I hadnt heard of it before i read it in post here.
Does it have a good success rate?xx

You can get it in boots, its in the lube section. Like all lubes it kills a proportion of sperm so I would use sparingly and only if I had no cm of my own. Not sure what you mean about success rates.....success rates depend on sperm and egg, not lubes per se. Good luck. XXX

Thanks very much
Will have a look when in store thru the week,is it poss to get in Tesco?
Thanks again x BabyC

I havent seen it in tesco but maybe the tesco extra stores??

If you cant find it..try www.google.com and type in concieve plus. Not sure if they ship to where you are. But you can read all about it :thumbup:

Oh oh i know this one!

I have been using conceive plus a while now, i just use it as a lube and it is great stuff, because it is in a tube you just use what you need, one tube has been going ages now.
I got mine in Boots and it was £15 for the tube.
It does say quite a lot on the packaging about it, it dosent block sperm like traditional lube, and contains things that are supposed to help support the sperm.

:dust:

:baby:thinkpink x

Thanks for the info, going to google it now!!
Heres to loadsa :sex::sex:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->